I am happy to take care of your personal data and on this page I will explain how I acquire it, why it is useful to make your experience better, and how long I keep it.
As Data Controller, I will summarize mine:
Alessandra Di Gennaro
Registered office: Via Damaso Cerquetti 57, 00152 Rome, RM, Italy.
Workplace: Sestiere Castello 6477 / A 30122, VE, Venice.
VAT number 14120011003
Registration and access to the site using your credentials
If you are new to my site and want to register for your personal account, I will ask you for your email and to generate your personal password.
If you are already registered you can log in with your email and password previously registered on my site.
If you already have an account with Google or Face Book, you can log in with the data registered on their platforms.
If you want to buy one of my products you can do it without necessarily signing up to my site. In this case, I will ask you for shipping information (name, surname, address, zip code, province, region, country, telephone) and payment information (guaranteed with SSL secure shopping).
Community members and Personal Data
When you subscribe to my site you become part of my Community. On this occasion you will be asked for your email address, and to generate your personal password. Alternatively, you will have the possibility to log in using your credentials already registered on the Google and Face Book platforms.
In this way you will have your own personal area on my site made up of the folders "my orders", "my addresses", "my wallet", "my list", "my account". Each of these folders can be completed by you by entering additional Personal Data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, company name, city, country, province, region, zip code, telephone, user ID, payment information ( secured via SSL secure shopping).
These data are stored to allow you to make the best use of the site, to communicate with you, to occasionally send you information about my products or notices regarding the site www.ve-ro.com .
The legal basis for the processing of this data is your consent, which you can revoke by writing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will endeavor to cancel your account within 10 days.
It is always a pleasure to receive your emails with questions, requests, suggestions or congratulations.
If, on the other hand, you should write to me to propose the will of withdrawal or a complaint, it will always be carefully listened to, and you can do it at email@example.com . I will reply as soon as possible to positively resolve the dispute with you, in full respect of your rights.
All your emails will be stored by me in my inbox and on my site in order to be more efficient in responding by reminding me of your history, your requests and your preferences.
Every comment, like, interaction you make on my social channels will remain visible until you delete them, or until I archive or delete them.
At any time you have the right to ask me to modify your data, to delete them, or to limit their use. If you want to have access to your personal data (which largely consists of your full name, email address, and part of your IP address) and receive a copy, you can do so by sending me a request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org . After making sure that you are the one requesting them, I will send them to you by email.
On some occasions your Personal Data is provided to Third Parties:
- Wix.com which hosts my website.
- Wix Analytics which produces statistical reports and analysis of data and web browsing, preferences.
- Poste Italiane to which I entrust the shipment of the products sold.
- Wix Payments which takes care of commercial transactions and payments (secured with SSL secure shopping).
- Google Maps to locate the address you provided me for verification during shipping.
- Other Third Parties: if the need arises, I will be obliged to show the Personal Data to the competent public authorities.
I will not sell Personal Data to Third Parties.
In accordance with the CCPA you can choose "Do not sell my personal information" by clicking on this button at the bottom right of the Home Page of my site.
In any case, I will not sell your Personal Data to third parties.
Retention time of Personal Data
I keep your data in various archives on my site and in the messages received from you, adhering to the security rules in their treatment. The personal data you have provided to me on a consensual basis will be kept indefinitely, until I am expressly requested by you to delete the account with all the related data, or until I believe I can archive them as they are obsolete.
Purpose of the processing of Personal Data
The processing of your Personal Data is carried out using IT and telematic tools in a manner strictly linked to these purposes:
- administer and operate the site,
- offer a personalized site experience,
- offer information that is of interest to you about my products,
- to process, fulfill and ship your purchase orders,
- respond to your requests,
- fulfill the legal obligations that I am required to respect.
If you have any doubts about the use of Personal Data, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com .
What are they for?
- provide a better browsing experience,
- identify members who have registered on my site,
- monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Wix platform,
- ensure that the Wix platform is safe and secure to use.
Some of the purposes of cookies must ask for your consent to be installed. If you wish, you can deny your consent to this type of cookie. In case you have already accepted it, you are free to revoke it.
Which cookies do I use?
- essential cookies: these cookies enable basic features such as security, identity verification and network management. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- functional cookies: these cookies collect data to remember user choices, to provide a better and more personalized experience.
- marketing cookies: these cookies are used to track the effectiveness of advertising and to provide a more relevant service and better advertisements that reflect your interests.
- analytical cookies: these cookies will help you understand how visitors interact with your site, discover any errors and provide a better general analysis.
There are several ways to manage preferences relating to cookies and tracking tools.
You can manage them directly through the settings of your devices.
Whenever you are asked you can accept or withdraw consent.
The browser itself allows you to remove previously saved cookies.
As soon as you arrive on my site, a banner will pop up where you can accept or reject cookies.
If you are interested in knowing which cookies I use, you can request them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
System Logs are files that record your interactions with the site (they may also contain Personal Data, the User IP address). For maintenance and operation this site and any third party services may collect these files.
Wix Analytics is the tool that Wix offers me to monitor and analyze traffic and behavior data on my site through cookies and your usage data.
If you need to contact me you can do so via the contact form on my site. In order to respond to your request for information it is necessary for me to ask for your name, your email and validate the check to verify your identity as a person.
The data is processed at my physical headquarters and at the Wix host data center (United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel).
As the laws may change over time, I may need to amend or enrich this document. To find out about the updates, I invite you to periodically visit this page.
In case of changes, your consent will be collected again.
Information section for Californian and American US consumers
What personal information do I collect about you? This is commercial information, identifiers and information on the internet. See chapter "Community members and Personal Data" to learn more.
What is the source of the personal information I collect? The personal information I collect both directly and indirectly comes from you and from your browsing on my site.
How do I use the personal information collected and for what purposes? To make the site work well and guarantee you a pleasant and efficient use of my site. To learn more, see the chapter "Purposes of the processing of Personal Data". On some occasions your personal information will be shared with third parties, who are obliged to keep this information confidential and to use it strictly for the purposes of operation, maintenance. For further information see the chapter "Third Parties"
I haven't sold any of your personal information. In any case, you can make your choice known through the "Do not sell my personal information" button by clicking on this button at the bottom right of the Home Page of my site.
You have the right to request the modification or deletion of your personal information (see the chapter “Community members and Personal Data”).
You have the right to know what personal information I collect about you, the sources of this information, the purposes for which I use it and with whom I share it.
To exercise your rights you can send me your requests at email@example.com , each request must be verified to allow me to verify that it is you who sent me the request, for this I will ask you to describe your request with a measure of detail that makes it reasonable to identify yourself as the person you say you are. And if I will not be able to identify you, I reserve the right not to respond to the request. If you are an adult you can submit the request on behalf of those residing under your parental authority.
How long does it take to process your request? I will try to answer you as soon as possible and no later than 10 days I will confirm that I have received your request. In 45 days I will reply to your request. Should I have any unforeseen events that would extend this period, I would notify you of this, explaining the reason and committing myself to fulfill your request within 90 days. The period in question of such communications will cover the previous 12 months, and no commission will be applied to such communications.
Information for users residing in Brazil
Your personal information will be processed only if the following legal bases exist to be able to do so:
- if you give your consent to the processing activities in question,
- I will use your personal information in cases where I have to comply with the legal obligations required of me for my business,
- the execution of rules dictated by regulations, contracts or standards,
- the exercise of my rights in court or administrative procedures.
- credit protection
In the chapter "Community members and Personal Data" you will find the categories of personal information processed.
In the chapter "Purpose of the processing of personal data" you will find the reasons and why I process your personal information.
If you browse my site and use my services you have a series of rights:
- you must be able to receive confirmation that I process your personal information,
- be able to access your personal information processed by me,
- achieve blocking or deletion of your personal information if it is unnecessary or excessive or in conflict with the provisions of the LGPD,
- be able to receive at your request the modification or correction of your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete,
- when it is possible to refuse or give your consent, you must be able to receive all the relevant information, and the consequences of your choice,
- you can withdraw your consent at any time,
- you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information,
- receive information regarding third parties who have access to your personal information,
- at any time you can file a complaint concerning your personal information with the ANPD or another consumer protection body.
- you have the right to request the review of decisions that harm your interests, which are made on the basis of automated processes.
Do you want to submit a request? To exercise your rights you can send me your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org , each request must be verified to allow me to verify that it is you who sent me the request, for this I will ask you to describe your request with a measure of detail that makes it reasonable to identify yourself as the person you say you are. And if I will not be able to identify you, I reserve the right not to respond to the request. If you are an adult you can submit the request on behalf of those residing under your parental authority.
How long does it take to process your request? I will try to answer you as soon as possible and no later than 10 days I will confirm that I have received your request. In 45 days I will reply to your request. Should I have any unforeseen events that could extend this period, I would notify you of this, explaining the reason and committing myself to fulfill your request within 90 days. The period in question of such communications will cover the previous 12 months, and no commission will be applied to such communications.